WP14.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Ghoulina Gorejess, Evan Balgord, and recent events

October 05, 2019, 09:52:12 pm
Read 89 times

Offline Leto Atreides II

• Administrator

Ghoulina Gorejess, Evan Balgord, and recent events
« on: October 05, 2019, 09:52:12 pm »
This past Wednesday, October 2nd afternoon, my Facebook page started getting flooded by seemingly random stalkers posting all sorts of insults and vitriol. Around the same time, a friend of mine messaged me and asked me if I'd been "picking fights on Henderson" (a Winnipeg street).

The first hints of what brought this on came as someone sent me the following images by private message:

"Canadian Anti-Hate Network" is the pet project of Evan Balgord, someone I have never met who has taken it upon himself to portray me as some kind of monster, and declare me "dangerous".

Then I discovered that "Anti-Racist Canada" had published an article claiming I'd been attacking people on a bus:

I made the following notes earlier in the Sustaining Member's section:

First: the description doesn't match me. I don't have brown hair - short or otherwise. I'm in my 40's, I'm not tanned, I do not own a red hoodie. In fact I don't own ANY hoodies, now that I think about it. My beard is dyed black, and short? It hangs down to my nipples. In braids, which are also omitted from the description. "White guy" and "slender build" are the only two details that fit.

Then there's this:
Noble also took note that ARC published the list of CNP members so in an act of solidarity that, if CNP wishes to continue to deny they are a neo-Nazi party might charitably be described as "not helping", he has reached out to members on the list in Winnipeg:
Considering I'm not a neo-Nazi... but "Anti-Racist Canada" has used this technique before: A is guilty by association with B, and why is B guilty? Because they're associated with A! The first time I pointed that out, it was "The Aryan Guard are bad, because they associate with Paul Fromm. Paul Fromm is bad, because he associates with the Aryan Guard!"

They use that technique tirelessly, tying me and thee to the Soldiers of Odin or the Yellow Vests, back and forth... "X group is bad because it includes individual Y, Y is bad because he's in group X!"

Hollow rhetoric, but the mindless Antifa bandwagon jumpers gobble it up.

And finally,
In any case, if you come across Noble in Winnipeg ARC would advise you to act cautiously. He's still skinny as a rail but that doesn't mean he isn't a potential danger.
Fully in cahoots with the "Canadian Anti-Hate Network", and propagating the same lie, that I somehow pose a danger to... pretty much anybody I suppose?

This is very much the sort of thing I ought to sue over. But "Anti-Racist Canada" hides ever behind a mask and can therefrom spew lies, libel, and propaganda with impunity. And in Canada, as I've said before, justice is for the wealthy.
This line is bugging me:

"When the individual posting this message was contacted they were sent a photo of someone who appeared to fit the description."

It implies that "Anti-Racist Canada" sent my picture to the person who made the post. But, it doesn't mention whether said individual got back with yea or nay on whether they thought it had been me.

As I mentioned earlier, I suspect I know who it may actually have been - but I'll not say his name, because a) I could be wrong and b) there's no guarantee the alleged incident actually took place.

The bus route they describe is one I've taken - most recently, more than a month ago. I've been in that neighbourhood more recently, but on my bicycle, not a bus.

But here's whats truly interesting. It's well known that "Canadian Anti-Hate Network" are gunning for any pro-White activist they can get their sites on. So, why exactly have they and "Anti-Racist Canada" taken an unverified allegation of an incident, with a description of someone which doesn't even match me, and blatantly publish it with my picture, while proclaiming me to be "dangerous"? It looks to me like a very deliberate political move. Kevin Goudreau has been banned from Facebook. I haven't, most likely because I scarcely post anything political at all. So Balgord et al set me up to be swarmed by angry, bigoted trolls, hoping to provoke me to say anything that can be used as a reason to get me banned from Facebook.

Clever. Effective even. But more than anything, it exposes how dishonest and manipulative they are, sending blind bandwagon-jumpers after me in a mindless lynch mob. Clearly Balgord and his ilk have no more respect for their own mad-dog loyal followers than they do for myself or anyone else they deem an opponent.

The libelous statement spread throughout various parts of the internet, such as Reddit:

And everywhere it popped up, people suggested violence against me.

I finally traced the original story about me starting fights on a bus to a character going by the bizarre name of "Ghoulina Gorejess":

Ghoulina Gorejess

Now, at this point I was still aware of the difference between me and the physical description provided. But in the comments under that post I found this:

Somebody sent "Gorejess" a picture of me, and she seems to be affirming that I was the fellow she claims to have seen.

But also, the initial post provides not just her name, but the date. Something glaringly omitted from "Anti-Racist Canada"'s screenshot of that post. September 26th.

A Thursday. Where am I at 9:45 on Thursdays? At work in St. Boniface.

Now, the physical description matches an individual of whom I am aware is very much inclined to behave in the manner described. Last I heard, he had a truck and wouldn't need to use the bus - but that was in 2018, he could have lost the truck by now. And I'll not throw his name out there, as I've no proof it was him (or that this alleged incident actually occurred).

Either this "Gorejess" character is too myopic to tell the difference between me and the individual she saw - or, she made the entire story up to begin with.

Interesting fact: all Winnipeg buses have multiple cameras installed. If the incident occurred, there is camera footage of it.

I could have been murdered by some random idiot before I even knew the rumour was going around. The lies of "Gorejess" and Balgord could have grim consequences. I wish I could afford a lawyer to sue them, but in Canada, justice is for the wealthy. Instead I leave this here as a testament to their dishonest and vile natures.

Link to original post on Stormfront: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1291963/

October 11, 2019, 11:36:01 am
Reply #1

Offline Leto Atreides II

• Administrator

Re: Ghoulina Gorejess, Evan Balgord, and recent events
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 11:36:01 am »
Yet another bizarre twist:

Like I mentioned earlier, in the event that "Gorejess" did not merely fabricate the story, I know of a fellow who actually matches the description, both in appearance and behaviour.

But now this:
Quote from: Gerald McIvor
I have seen this dirtbag downtown in the recent past and he also wears a red MAGA hat at times...

I have never owned, or worn, a MAGA hat.

I know of someone who does.

But he's not the same person as the one I'm aware of who matches the description in the alleged incident.

That's three different individuals - myself and two others - that these Antifa dunderheads have all mixed up as one.